SPECIAL OFFER FOR ORDERS BEFORE END OF JUNE
Make your order and pay your deposit before end of June and get these great reduced prices.
Inflatable Paddleboards at great prices
Our inflatable paddleboards are so durable they come with a 3 year warranty. Our paddleboards come in a sports model which cuts through the water quickly or a beginner model which is very stable. Our paddleboards come in a variety of sizes from 9 foot 6 inches to 14 foot to fit your size and weight.
We also have the world's first needle nose paddleboard design with a wave cutting nose which is great for dealing with strong winds & currents. The needle nose provides much greater speeds than traditionally shaped paddleboards and it has the custom performance kick tail for superfast turns.
Want to surf & paddleboard? These hybrid paddleboards can deal with the surf thanks to the 6 inch nose rocker. It also has a fantastic paddleboard pocket to store your paddleboard when carrying your paddleboard through the surf. No more fumbling with your paddle as you are trying to make your way through the shallow surf & carrying your paddleboard.
欢迎大家来到香港冲浪学院， 今天，我们给大家看一看怎样做站立式划桨冲浪。 我们将会向大家展示充气划桨板——方便， 容易携带，而且可以很快地准备好。
第一步， 把充气划桨板拿出来，放在地面上铺平。然后， 拿出打气机， 将打气管与打气机连接好， 查一查打气机顶部的空气压力传感器是否固定好，足够紧，以确保打气的时候不会有空气泄漏的情况。最后，连接打气管和充气划桨板前部的空气阀门。现在，就可以开始打气了。
These paddleboards are so stable that you can use them for yoga and practise your favourite yoga moves
Interested in bringing out the family? Our paddleboards can come with a kayak seat and a kayak paddle so your kids can join in the fun. Prices starting from HKD8,500 or buy more paddleboards to get a discount.
These paddleboards can be inflated in less than 4.5 minutes. All of them fit into a handy, durable backpack.
我们的划桨板可以在四分半之内完成充气。 整个背包便于携带，使用也极为容易；划桨板的拆卸和安装也相当简单。 所有的划桨板设备齐全，其中包括一个快速打气机和维修设备。
LIMITED PADDLEBOARD WARRANTY - Terms and Conditions:
1. Warranty Term will be three years from the date of customer receipt for all non-commercial users and the warranty is provided solely by the manufacturer (Sea Eagle Boats Inc). The warranty may only be claimed by the customer who originally purchased (the “Original Customer”) the paddleboard from the Hong Kong Wakesurf School (the “Distributor”). No claims will be honoured from any assignee, transferee or other person who purchased or received the paddleboard from such Original Customer. No warranty, guarantee or other assurance is provided by the Distributor. The Distributor’s sole responsibility is to transmit the customer’s warranty claim to the manufacturer
2. Warranties are limited solely to non-commercial operators and commercial operators, including but not limited to rental operators, will not receive any warranty.
3. Warranty applies to defects in material and workmanship. It does not cover:
(a) Damage due to neglect, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal or improper use, bad assembly or improper repair attempts
(b) Alteration or customization
(c) Abrasions, tears or punctures
(d) Normal color fading
4. Does not cover incidental costs such as haul-out, launching, towing, or any other consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
5. Customer must provide reasonable documentation to establish a defect, including but not limited to providing the paddleboard to Hong Kong Wakesurf School Ltd at the customer’s own expense and providing proof of purchase from the Distributor.
6. All warranty claims will be valid only if accepted by the manufacturer and the manufacturer’s decision is final.
7. If the warranty claim is accepted by the manufacturer, the customer will return the paddleboard or other equipment the subject of the warranty claim to the Hong Kong Wakesurf School Ltd at its own expense. Returns will be:
(a) Sent at the customer’s expense and no warranty claim will be honoured if the customer does not pay for cost of transporting the defective paddleboard or transporting the replacement paddleboard.
(b) Customer must insure return shipments
8. For orders exported outside the United States, the Sea Eagle Boats, Inc. (the “Manufacturer”) nor the Distributor will not be responsible for any import duties, taxes, or fees associated with shipping replacement products.
9. The Manufacturer and the Distributor are not responsible for shipping replacement boats to any country other than the country which the original order was delivered to.
10. The Manufacturer’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy any malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured.
11. Severability: If any provision of this Limited Warranty is unenforceable, for any reason, all other provisions hereof shall remain in full force and effect.
12. The Manufacturer’s SOLE OBLIGATION, AND CUSTOMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT, AT SEA EAGLE BOATS, INC.’S OPTION AND SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS WARRANTY, OF ANY PART OR PARTS WHICH ARE DETERMINED BY SEA EAGLE BOATS, INC. TO BE DEFECTIVE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SEA EAGLE BOATS, INC., BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, CONTINGENT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY.
13. Limitation and Disclaimer of Warranty. - EXCEPT AS HEREIN ABOVE SET FORTH, THE DISTRIBUTOR AND SEA EAGLE BOATS, INC. MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE LIMITED WARRANTY HEREINABOVE SET FORTH IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ANY WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES ON THE PART OF SEA EAGLE BOATS, INC. IF, WITHOUT LIMITING AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, ANY WARRANTY SHALL BE FOUND TO EXIST BEYOND THE LIMITED WARRANTY HEREABOVE SET FORTH, ANY SUCH ADDITIONAL WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE TERM OF THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT WARRANTY PROVIDED FOR HEREIN WITHOUT APPLICATION OF EXTENDED WARRATY.
14. Limitations of Remedies. WATER ACTIVITES ARE, BY THEIR NATURE, HAZARDOUS. USERS OF SEA EAGLE BOATS, INC.’S PRODUCTS ASSUME ALL RISK AND LIABILITY WHATSOEVER RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OF SUCH PRODUCTS, WHETHER USED SINGULARLY OR IN COMBINATION WITH OTHER EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING ALL RISK OF BODILY INJURY OR DEATH AND WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR OTHERWISE, AND SPECIFICALLY INCLUDING INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. REMEDIES FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT ARISING BY IMPLICATION OR OPERATION OF LAW, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED HEREIN, ARE EXCLUDED. YOUR BOAT SHOULD ONLY BE OPERATED WITHIN THE US COAST GUARD APPROVED MAXIMUM CAPACITY RATINGS AS STATED ON THE BOAT.
15. Exclusion of Liability of Distributor. The customer’s sole remedy is against the Manufacturer. The Distributor excludes any liability for any loss, liabilities, costs, charges, expenses or damage, which the customer may suffer or incur from use of the paddleboard.
*3 year term applies to non-commercial use.