Special Offer - Palau Liveaboard Diving
Join our Palau diving trip from 25 March - 1 April 2018 with a group of 6 or more people joining this trip and we will give all of you*:
- A free PADI course (excluding PADI registration costs & PADI manuals, equipment rental, flights, liveaboard costs, Nitrox tanks etc) ranging from Deep, Wreck, Nitrox or Underwater Digital Photography. Nitrox is enriched air which allows people to dive for longer as it reduces their no decompression times. This is worth HKD2,000 or AUD300 and is PADI's most popular speciality course.
- Become a better diver, underwater photographer or videographer by improving your buoyancy with a peak performance buoyancy course. We are giving this free (excluding PADI registration costs & manuals, equipment rental, flights & liveaboard costs) for groups of 2 or more
- For those that haven't dived for a while, we are providing a free scuba review to help you with essential dive skills
To take advantage of this offer, you will need you to pay the full amount for the liveaboard through Wakesurfection and start the courses before end of August 2017. Payments which are not made through Wakesurfection do NOT qualify for these special offers
Can't get a group together? If you or some of your friends aren't certified divers, we will give them an open water certification for a great price of HKD3,500, GBP250 or AUD420 (excluding PADI registration costs & PADI manuals, equipment rental, flights, and liveaboard costs). If you and your friends are certified divers, do an Advanced Diving Course at a great price of HKD3,500(excluding PADI registration costs & manuals, equipment rental, flights, liveaboard costs, Nitrox tanks etc). This is a great course for Palau since many dive sites are below 18 metres. Open water divers can only dive to 18 metres and Advanced divers can go to 30 metres. To take advantage of these discounted offers, please book your spot on the Palau liveaboard through Wakesurfection. Bookings which are not made through Wakesurfection do NOT qualify
A liveaboard is a luxury boat where you can do 4 -5 dives/day and you sleep on the boat. This lets you get to the best dive spots which take a long trip from land. As well as great service, the food on this boat is fantastic. They even serve delicious snacks and drinks after each dive. This beautifully equipped boat has 2 jacuzzis which is a great way to relax after a dive.
Diving in Palau
Palau has some of the best diving with lots of turtles, sharks, manta rays, whale sharks and rare species of fish like bumphead parrotfish. For those that like macro, it has mandarin fish and a great variety of nudibranchs. It has all the must see animals in one spot. It also has the famous non-stinging jellyfish of jellyfish lake.
It was the scene of one of the biggest battles of World War II and is filled with wrecks including warplanes and battleships.
Finally, it has the beautiful Chandelier Cave. Only accessible to divers, it is one of the highlights of Palau
Costs per person
Standard Cabins - USD3,495 per person
Deluxe Cabins - USD3,595 per person
Stateroom Cabins - USD3,995 per person
We will accept payment in GBP, AUD or HKD if those currenices are more convenient for you. Please enquire with us to pay our Natwest London account, ANZ Sydney account or Citibank Hong Kong account respectively. Additional bank charges will apply for payments which are not in USD & must be included into your cost
*Applicable to bookings before end August 2017
Dates for trip
We are planning this trip over the Easter holidays from 25 March - 1 April 2018. This is a great time to come to Palau with the cooler waters bringing the big game like manta rays and whale sharks.
Scuba Diving Courses
Want to have a closer look at the underwater world? We have listened to our customers who are tired of large classes where their questions can't be answered and they have not time with the teacher. Instead we offer private lessons which focuses solely on you. Feel free to take as much as time you need to master scuba diving skills, ask the questions you like and work at your own pace. Our classes will focus on your available time rather than forcing you to meet the schedules of others.
想不想 与海底世界亲密接触? 我们 提供一对一教学，小班授课，让你有充分的时间和机会与老师进行学习和交流。只要告诉我们你合适的时间， 我们将尽全力为你们安排优质的课程。
Want to dive in the best sites in the world but don't want to waste time studying books while on holiday? Come talk to us! We can do the theory and pool sessions in Hong Kong and the open water sessions in Philippines. Since all our courses are tailor made for your schedule, please call us for a quote for the cost of our scuba courses.
Here is some information on our courses
PADI OPEN WATER SCUBA DIVING COURSE
This gives you the skills you need to start scuba diving. It will give you all the information you need to go diving with a buddy anywhere in the world.
We will help you master the theory and your skills will be honed in the pool and open sea.
PADI SCUBA DIVER
If you want to get certified faster and plan to go on dive tours organised by a dive professional, then get certified as a PADI Scuba Diver.
PADI ADVANCED DIVER
PADI Open Water divers can only dive to 18 metres but there is lot of interesting sea creatures below that depth. Try the Advanced Course and learn cool skills like underwater photography, underwater video, deep diving, night diving and diving with enriched air. On completion of our course, you will be licensed to dive to 30m
PADI ENRICHED AIR DIVER
Want to dive longer and deeper? Try enriched air diving which gives you longer no decompression times.
PADI RESCUE DIVER
Want to be the diver that everyone wants to buddy with? Become a Rescue Diver and everyone will know that you can get them out of tricky situations and you are the guy or girl to dive with.
Spoilt Scuba Diving Vouchers
Got some scuba diving vouchers from a wakesurfing or wakeboarding experience from Spoilt? Great - we can't wait to teach you scuba diving but please note the following terms and conditions:
1. Vouchers can only be used for the PADI courses where open water training takes place in Palau. It cannot be used for courses where open water training takes place in Hong Kong
2. Scuba training must commence prior to the expiry date of the Spoilt wakesurfing or wakeboarding voucher
3. Scuba training vouchers can only be used by the holder of the Spoilt wakesurfing or wakeboarding voucher who must be physically capable of scuba diving and has signed the PADI Medical Statement, PADI Liability Release and Assumption of Risk Agreement and PADI Standard Safe Diving Practices Statement of Understanding.
4. Scuba training vouchers and are not transferable or redeemable for cash